Hibbards Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Further
information is contained in Hibbards Ltd Data Protection Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may provide us with personal information such as your name, your organisation name, contact details and how you heard about us when you use our website contact form or express interest in receiving information or register to attend our events. You may also provide personal information during coaching, facilitation, workshops, leadership consultancy, business consultancy, mediation, and the completion of surveys and psychometric tests.
OVERVIEW OF THIS NOTICE
● Who is gathering your information
● The information we gather
● What we do with the information we gather
● How long we retain your information
● Controlling your personal information
WHO IS GATHERING YOUR INFORMATION
Hibbards Ltd, is collecting personal data. The company’s representative and Data Protection Officer is Stephen Hibbard, who is contactable at email@example.com
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may collect the following information with your consent or as part of a contractual agreement:
● Full name
● Email address
● Home address
● Phone numbers
● Organization (your employer’s company name)
● How you heard about us
● Health Information
● Voice Recordings
● Employment Details
● Information about yourself disclosed in Coaching, Workshops and Meetings.
● Information about yourself disclosed in Mediation.
● Psychometric Tests / Surveys
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER, AND WHY?
● We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require and deal with any complaints.
● Except as indicated in this privacy notice, we will not provide your information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example coaching notes are pseudonymised and files encrypted where appropriate.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
● We will retain Consent information on our system until either: You request we stop sending you information, you unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists or you do not respond to our checking with you that you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested.
● We retain Contractual Information for up to 7 years (coaching notes & psychometrics 2 years, mediation notes are not retained)
● We retain Legitimate Information for up to 7 years
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
● You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
● You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
● You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
● You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances.
● You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances.
● You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of
charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
● Our website has links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us to obtain a Subject Access Request Form, or write to us:
Hibbards Ltd Summit House 4-5 Mitchell Street Edinburgh EH6 7BD
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Policy Reviewed 26.05.20